- Steak selections include 100 mile AAA, grass fed and dry aged.
- Slow Roasted Angus Prime Rib
- Local Conestoga Ribs and Pigtails
- Fresh fish, healthy choices, fresh local ingredients
- Made from scratch cuisine, signature recipes and house spice blends
- Fresh Ground Fair trade coffee, locally roasted and locally blended teas prepared with filtered water.
- Quick and delicious lunch selections starting at $13.95
- Wine Spectator award winning wine list, craft beer selections on tap
- Homemade desserts
Our servers and staff go the extra mile to ensure your experience is memorable for all the right reasons. We look forward to serving you soon!
Neil Robinson, General Manager
Executive Chef Shea Robinson
David Ambrose, Manager
Tim Wideman Co-Owner